Junior Golfer Mental Game SchoolsPlay Your Best When It Matters Most.
The best way to get a college golf scholarship is to play better, score better and earn a higher national ranking.
The fastest way to do that is to THINK BETTER in competition. We can help you do that!
Get ready for this all-important coming Spring and Summer Season NOW. You need to develop your mental skills which takes time and competitions. You cannot wait until crunch time to try to tune up your mental game. It is Not too late if you are a Junior or Senior to earn that scholarship but you have to play well this Season. Strong mental skills will help you handle the pressure and reach your goals.
Without strong mental skills, you will be lucky to perform when it matters.
Upcoming Mental Game Schools for Junior Golfers.
Only 4 players in each school, space is very limited.
Major Championships on Tour
The GolfPsych System Works!
Our Clients Have Won…
• Texas 5A, Illinois and Nevada State High School Championships
• NCAA Division I National Championships
• NAIA National Championship
• U.S. Amateur
• World #1 Position
• 31 Major Championships on Tour
• Lots of events on the US, European and Asian Tours
The best physical skills and talent will never produce consistently without a strong mental game. The more important the tournament, the more you need strong mental skills learned at our golf schools to perform.
Only 4 players in each school so space is very limited.
Maximum class size: 4 students
Age: 13 and up
Tapatio Springs Hill Country Resort
Upcoming Mental Game Golf Schools
Anyway, without GolfPsych’s help, I wouldn’t have even entered that tournament. Without your help, I wouldn’t have had the ability to have accomplished a dream.” Scott Benson
Our golf schools consist of range, course, and classroom mental training.
During Our Golf Schools You Will Learn About:
- The Eight Champion Personality Traits and How You Compare with Recommendations
- Effective Goal Setting
- The Mental Pre-Shot Routine (The Athletic Shot Process)
- Thought Control Methods
- Managing Your Tension for Golf with the Mind Meter Pro
- Trouble Shooting Your Game Mentally and Physically
- How to Practice
- How to Prepare for Your Rounds including Mental Goals and Mental Game Scorecards
- How to Play Your Rounds Mentally
- Effective Game Planning and Decision Making on the Course
- How to Handle Bad Shots or Outcomes
- How to Learn from Your Rounds and Improve Mentally with the Online Coaching System
- Hydration and Nutrition for Performance
It doesn’t end with the school. The school is just the beginning. With this knowledge and the tools included you will continue the process of building your Mental Game stronger and stronger. The Online Coaching System gives you the tools to prepare for every competitive round mentally and then to learn from your competitive rounds afterward.
If you need additional coaching, we are always available to you now that you have become a GolfPsych client.
Only 4 players in each school so space is very limited. Click below on an upcoming school and begin the process of truly becoming the best golfer you can be.
We will add golf schools to meet demand or for groups or teams. Please contact us to organize Your Team Level I school. (It worked great for Austin Westlake.)